Cute, cute, cute. I LOVED grace in her genie cotume. When I was little I wanted to be I Dream of Genie every year. Thanks for hanging out with us and making things more exciting. love you guys!
It was such a great weekend. Hectic, but so fun. I love your kids so much. Thanks for letting me tend them.
I love Grace's costume, too cute!
Ok, you're kids costume are dang cute. I love the scooter picture!! How fun!
I love the genie! so adorable!!!
sigh) I miss fires at Tim & Dusty's...Your kids looked darling in their costumes. I'm sure they got into character too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I LOVED grace in her genie cotume. When I was little I wanted to be I Dream of Genie every year. Thanks for hanging out with us and making things more exciting. love you guys!
It was such a great weekend. Hectic, but so fun. I love your kids so much. Thanks for letting me tend them.
I love Grace's costume, too cute!
Ok, you're kids costume are dang cute. I love the scooter picture!! How fun!
I love the genie! so adorable!!!
sigh) I miss fires at Tim & Dusty's...
Your kids looked darling in their costumes. I'm sure they got into character too!
Post a Comment