Friday, October 3, 2008

Primary Program




Gracie's Primary Program was a few weeks ago and she did great. She got to wear a new (used, shhh) dress and I even curled her hair. She thought was hot stuff. She held her head forward away from her car seat the whole way to church cause she wanted to show her teacher her hair. Unfortunately, being a primary teacher, I was on the stand with her, but on the opposite side, so I didn't get to really see her during the program. According to my parents though, she sang all the songs, and behaved well. I was coaching her ahead of time telling her not to yell into the mic and not to hold it right against her mouth (classic sunbeam move) so people could understand her. I told her to talk a little quieter and hold the mic away a little. I guess I shouldn't have said anything cause she whispered the first few words, but then thankfully got louder. I'm so proud of my little sunbeam!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

WTG Grace! I love her dress!

Ashley said...

Yea, Grace! She looks adorable. I can't believe she's a sunbeam! Cooper just turned 2 and I'm freaking out! :)

Heidi Totten said...

So cute! We need to play over Thanksgiving and get our crazy kids together. Ya know, so we can see what happens. :)

Chantel said...

She looks so cute. I can't believe how old she is. Cambree is really excited to see her again. She saw her picture just now and started chanting her name. I love that our kids can be friends too :)

Dusty said...

Three hip hip hoorays for Grace! Beautiful dress.