Friday, January 25, 2008

get the message?

My kids and I love to sing in the car. There is a constant battle between "kid" music (ya know, the kind that makes you want to tear your hair out) and "my" music. Thankfully, this is one song we can compromise on. Mindy Smith's rendition of "Jolene." Tucker is especially fond of this song and constantly belts out "jolene, please don't take us....!!!" i wonder how long it will be until they get the message...

5 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Hey Bon! It is Katie! How the Heck are you? I saw your blog on Abby's!You look great. I am glad I found your blog.

Bon said...

kate--i found your blog yesterday too, i just hadn't commented yet. afton is such a cutie (not that i'm surprised given her parents ;)

Anonymous said...

bon, i wish i had speakers so i could listen to your message! oh well! love ya! ray

abby said...

I love me some Jolene.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Hey bon! I am not teaching dance, but I will start teaching aerobics again in Feb. Are you working? What is going on with you?